Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Under Construciton

Hi there! 
I'm a Christian wife and mother of two beautiful babies, (hopefully only) the elder of which inherited a lovely list of food allergies from... you guessed it, me. 
In order to stay healthy, happy, and sane I avoid:
Almonds
Bananas
Cantaloupe
Carrots
Celery
Chicken
Eggs
Garlic
Hazelnuts
Melon
Green Peppers
Dairy
Onions
Oranges
Peanuts
Pears
Soybeans
Strawberries
Tomatoes
White Beans
Potatoes
and Wheat


I help my little buddy stay free of:
banana
barley
chicken
corn
dairy
eggs
nuts (anaphylactic to these)
oats
soybeans
strawberries
and wheat


No easy task, let me tell you! Chances are, we've got what you've got (with the exception of rice, but if that's you hop on board! I do most of my baking free of rice flour because I think it's yucky :)  
In starting this blog I'm hoping to create the resource I wish I'd had, and make some other allergy mommy's life a bit easier. 
This blog is currently in the making. Please check in again soon!
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment